top of page
  • cthomas094

Want an Over-The-Air License for Radio?

The Federal Communications Commission will be opening a filing window for stations to apply for new Low-Power FM stations this coming November.

This is good news if you are at a school or organization that has wished that you could get your broadcasts on the airwaves so your community can tune in!

There is a quite a bit of work involved in the application process however, so if you are interested it is best to start ASAP.

You will also find useful tools needed for to answer application questions at this site:

And if you are an IBS Member remember we are here to help as well! Just email your questions to and we will put you in touch with Allen Myers, our Vice President of FCC and Regulatory Affairs!

141 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page